Our engineering staff at Plant Power & Control Systems has an abundance of power distribution experience. Our engineers are educated in electrical engineering and are licensed professional electrical engineers. The following engineering services are available from our staff:
- Short circuit, relay coordination, and arc flash analysis using the latest version of industry leading software packages
- Plant electrical system studies, including power quality monitoring
- Conceptual engineering packages, including budgetary costs
- Relay testing and setting
- On site electrical starter and breaker testing
- Start up assistance for motor starters, breakers and relay panels
- High Voltage consultation
- Operation and Maintenance training
- Design of enclosures, control panels, relay panels, walk in control stations and other custom equipment as required
- Power factor correction capacitors, at any voltage and in a variety of enclosures
- High potential testing of cables and equipment
CONSTRUCTION / EMERGENCY SERVICES
Plant Power & Control Systems also offers construction and installation services of power distribution equipment, both are available on a normal as well as a emergency basis. Should the need arise, we keep various types of emergency equipment including bus bar and Okonite cable in stock so that our response to any emergency situation will be quick and efficient. A Plant Power & Control Systems engineer is provided with the proper training and tools for each job to ensure the work is done correctly and to the customer standards.
AutoCAD Drafts are routinely done using the AutoCAD software for all equipment we provide. All of our services are custom tailored to the client’s needs so that Power & Control Systems L.L.C. strives to make sure that our projects properly fit the intended application. Our goal is to ensure customer satisfaction and leave the client with an affordable, accurate and high quality package at a reasonable cost.